Days of exhibition, conferences, BtoB and workshops
AITEX is an international event bringing together the key players in the IT sector: decision-makers, professionals, contractors and the media.
Exhibitors AITEX 2016
- Digital Innovation: What is at stake for organizations?
- Who benefits from dematerialization?
- Electronic administration (egov), what about today? / State of play.
- State of play- Africa / Testimonies by country represented.
- Digital, a challenge for competitiveness.
- Digital trust and IT security: A challenge for organizations.
- Operational Excellence: What is it?
- Digital governance: with what means? What tools?
- Digital Governance: A Bet for the Future of Communities.
- Digital Governance: for service to the citizen.
- Industry 4.0: state of play.
- The company of tomorrow: for a dematerialization announced.
- Innovation: a challenge for development.
- The digital revolution: What governance for organizations?
- Digital security and digital trust.
- Digital transformation at the service of organizations and the citizen.
- Digital transformation: A necessity for performance.
- Cloud and Big Data.
- Digital, a lever for South-South cooperation and integration in Africa.
- Successfully complete digital / digital transformation.
- Mobile Banking.
- The service sector faces dematerialisation.
- Innovative applications: Serving citizens.
- Challenges and impacts of digital on the daily life of the citizen.
- New professions / New profiles.
- Connected objects.
- Funding mechanisms and support for Starts Up.
- Testimonials on partnerships (success stories) Morocco-Africa-Europe-or triangular cooperation.
- Intelligent Territories in the Service of Africa ….
- The e-Commerce.
- Telecoms / For intelligent solutions.
- Innovation at the Telecoms RV.
- Offshoring: What future for the continent?
Countries in the spotlight 2017
Africa IT Expo places a strong emphasis on sharing know-how in new technologies in Africa.
For this second edition, AITEX will honor two African countries: Nigeria and Cameroon.
Under the High Patronage of His Majesty Mohammed VI
Under the aegis
Media Partners 2016
AFRICA IT EXPO
Comité de pilotage :Mr L. Riffi : firstname.lastname@example.org
Comité scientifique :Mr Y. Harouchi : email@example.com
Organisateur délégué : OFECMr A. Alami : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agence événementiel : Autograph
Direction du projetMme D. Berrada : email@example.com
Mr K. Kheroua : firstname.lastname@example.org